OUR REOPENING PLAN
Reregistration begins Monday, June 15th
Here is a brief summary of the plan that our Reopening Task Force has developed:
1. The first limited in person worship will be held on June 7 indoors in our church sanctuary. To maintain proper distancing this will limit us initially to approximately 50 congregants who will be directed by a team safely in and out of the building and seated with adequate spacing.
2. We are asking you or your family to use a reservation system to rotate attendance from week to week. Sign-ups for the month of June will start Monday, June 1. Go to our website: fpcstanley.org for the link. For those who sign up more detailed information will be sent before the service that will address most of your questions.
We want everyone to have a chance to attend at least one Sunday in June. All four Sundays will be available in the sign up, but please only pick one initially. We can re-open the sign-up later if space remains. On the other Sundays you may continue to worship with us through our on-line live stream of the service.
If you are unable to sign up on-line you may call the church office to be put on the list.
3. Here is an overview of the expectations if you do sign up:
- Health questions will be emailed to you to consider before coming to church. If there is any doubt please stay home and participate through our on-line stream.
- To wear a mask or not, that is the question! Mask wearing is encouraged and recommended by the state guidelines, but is not required. We would love to see your fashionable face wear!
- There will be a touch free temperature check of everyone entering the church as a final precaution to provide as safe an environment as possible for our people.
4. There is no Sunday School during this phase, only the worship service.
5. There will be no nursery offered during this phase, but as always we welcome children to come with their families to the worship service.
We know and understand that not everyone will be able to attend worship services at this time. We want to assure you that we will continue to offer our online live streaming service in “real time” still allowing you to worship with us.